ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 NEW MINI NETBOOK
Went shopping with my parents today and as we were glancing through an electrical store, I realised I needed a new mini Netbook in order to save time with word documents typed at school.
Since my laptop is like... 17", it is very very heavy to carry to school everyday. So instead I purchased a Samsung NP-NF310 at Harvey Norman for $550AUD ($50AUD discount) !



The basic specs include: (http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/pc-peripherals/notebook-pc/netbook/NP-NF310-A01AU/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=specification)


Operating System
Operating System
Genuine Windows® 7 Starter
Processor
Processor
Intel® ATOM™ N550 Dual Core Processor 
(1.50GHz, 667MHz, 2 x 512KB)
Memory
System Memory
1GB (DDR3 / 1GB x 1)
Display
LCD
10.1" LED HD (1,280 x 720) 16:9 Non-Gloss
Graphic
Graphic Memory
Shared Memory (Int. Graphic)
Graphic Processor
Intel GMA3150 (Int. Graphic)
Physical
Dimension (W x D x H mm)
275.0 x 187.5 x 25.3 ~ 30.9
Weight, include Standard Battery (kg)
1.3


I'm very satisfied with my unplanned purchase and have been appreciating this little baby everyday!
- LOVE the powerful processor!
I even bought a cute little case for it from Typo ($20AUD)

Labels: ,

"NEW MINI NETBOOK" was Posted On: Thursday, November 25, 2010 @8:45 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»