ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 THE SMELL OF FREEDOM.❤
I HAVE FINISHED MY TRIALS !!!ヾ(^∇^)ー♪
As of today, I am free from any major studying ~
except for the fact that I still have my Visual Arts Exam and the actual School Certificate..
BUT WHO CARES !

Words cannot describe the joy I feel right now...~~ I FEEL SO TRIPPY ! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ
***please excuse that as I haven't been sleeping for a wk since I was hardcore studying..
I think... I'll just take a nap right now to restore myself...
My panda eyes are getting very bad.. no concealer can cover them whatsoeverrrrrrr ~~ (;_・)

Ohh the joy ~
OH ! and Hiro now knows how to use his litter tray! He learnt that kitty litter is not food.. the hard way.
( ゚▽゚)

Anyways! Just enjoy these pictures I took yesterday *with my phone* when I was making my way home in the awful heat (stupid Australian Spring/Summer) while I go off to TAKE MY NAP !
[(o ̄∇ ̄o)]ZZzzz...


(Note: this is NOT my house)

Labels: ,

"THE SMELL OF FREEDOM.❤" was Posted On: Thursday, October 22, 2009 @7:17 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»