ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 KARAOKE WITH A TWIST ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CONNIEEEEE & GERALD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU ~

Today was Connie and Gerald's sweet 16 outing and it was a BLAST !
Overall it was just 3hrs at CEO Karaoke with a bunch of friends and loud blast of music, but in between all the tone death singing and such, there were little naughty games being played.
Yes, unfortunately I have to admit, I was part of it. Since not everyone can sing a whole row of songs at the same time, some of us who weren't singing those certain songs had to entertain ourselves with whatever the hell was in the room for the remaining 3hrs.
And so I found a dice and we started to dare whoever rolled whatever number to do stuff. The worst thing I had to do was "hump" some guy I didn't know against the wall.. *which I didn't literally do, of course* but the person who I felt sorry for was Renae, because she had to kiss Gerald twice..
I also got bitten on the nose twice and had to bite someone on the ear. I also had to kiss Jess, which wasn't a bad experience I must say.
The day ended with us leaving CEO and going to CHATIME to get ourselves some freshly brewed Asian tea. Then we parted ways and caught the train home...

I'm now just drinking a cup of hot tea with little treats on the side, while trying to finish my stack of work that's all due tomorrow. And also study for my upcoming chemistry and tutor economics exam ~
oh the joy of being a senior student  ~~

Labels: , ,

"KARAOKE WITH A TWIST ~" was Posted On: Sunday, March 14, 2010 @7:06 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»