ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 ACW HAUL
package arrived from AllCosmeticsWholesale today!
I couldn't wait to open it! heheh.
Inside are a number of items mostly from MAC and added up to a total of US$115.95 (incl. priority shipping - yes i had to pay for shipping from the US to Australia so keep that in mind when considering the total price of the products!)


1. MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze. 
10g/.35 us oz. (rrp. AU$29/US$23, acw. US$19.99)
It's a soft medium bronze with slight golden shimmers that are really unnoticeable once applied. Perfect for summer days at the beach or a glow me up/slim down face type of look!




2.MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25.
12g/.42 us oz. (rrp. AU$44/US$23, acw. US$21.99)
It's very finely pressed and silky. Matches my skin tone perfectly as it is very sheer.
Controls oil relatively well (it's summer here and it's kept my makeup pretty fresh throughout the day)
Comes with its own suede finish sponge (but I'd suggest applying this with a large fluffy brush)




3. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (SPF15) in NC30.
30mL/1.o us oz. (rrp. $AU49/$US26.5 acw. $25.99)
Medium to full coverage and long lasting!!! I'm usually a NC25 but because it's summer, I chose a darker shade since I know I'm going tan a bit. It's rather light for a full coverage foundation and has a matte finish as well as being oil free!




4. SMASHBOX Brow Tech Quad
.15g/.005 us oz each (rrp. US$20-24 acw. US$6.5)
Contains a variety of colours including Brunette, Taupe, Blonde and also brow wax with applicator and mirror so it's very versatile and would suit anyone. Powder is very smooth and the mirror magnifies the face so you can draw your eyebrows on with ease. However, the product itself is very small (the size of a credit card) but is very sleek and handy. 





4. BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Sippin' N Dippin'
4.5g/.16 us oz each (rrp. US$19 acw. US$12.99)
I LOVE THISSSS ! It's Creaseproof and Smudgeproof. Super creamy which makes it easy to blend. The packaging is in a super cute glass jar but best of all, I am absolutely in love with the colour. It's a pearly pink coral colour with a gold sheen. It's just incredibleeeeee! Perfect for summer if you layer it on or as a sheer base colour for that pop on the lids! Must get backups of this!


5&6. DUO adhesive & Lancome Le Lipstique Lipcoloring Stick in Mauvelle(gift)
The duo adhesive (full size 14g/.5 us oz) was bought especially for falsies as it's supposedly the best eyelash glue known for it's amazing staying power. Unfortunately it's really hard to find this in Australia and can only be purchased from MAC stores for AU$16 which I reckon is very hefty for eyelash glue. So I got the full size of this from ACW for US$8 I believe. The lip liner came with the purchase as a free gift from ACW! It's a very deep mauvy red, which I think I'm just going to give to my mum. It's very creamy when applies and does not smudge whatsoever when dried! It just won't budge no matter how hard I rub this on my hand! It's a full size of 1.2g/0.04 us oz and comes with a lip brush on the other end! - (rrp. US$24.5 acw. US$6.99)


Labels: , ,

"ACW HAUL" was Posted On: Monday, February 7, 2011 @7:45 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»