ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 Nerding My Way Through Beginning Of May.
Annie has been staying home and studying all weekend.
Yes I know.. sad... but anything for education! rightttt????
hahahs. dam there's police sirens everywhere.
Sounds almost like there's a serial killer running loose outside..
I swear, the place where I live is shifty as hell. o.o;
Heard some kid got stabbed on the way home down the street. *gasps.

mmm was meant to go to Angela's 16th last night.. but I had no way of getting home at 9:30pm from Padstow.
And there was track work so.. *sad face.

Anyways I think that's all for now. Nothing interesting happened this week ~
I just studied, slept, ate, excreted, showered, went to school, skipped a few classes to study more at the library and yeahhhhh ~
life is so bland right now.. I hate it so much. ):

mm.. you guys can adore this pretty boy while I'm off to nerd again.
presentingggg Pierre Deporte

Labels:

"Nerding My Way Through Beginning Of May." was Posted On: Sunday, May 9, 2010 @5:09 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»