ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 HAPPY BDAY TO KARIN CHINGGGG ~
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR KARIN CHINGGGG !!!
YOU ARE NOW LEGALLLLL to get your L's I mean.
heh.

I woke up at 3pm today and was late to Karin's Birthday Dinner by an hour.
DAM CITY RAIL AND YOUR TRACKWORKS! *waves fist around
And since I had to catch a bus to the City instead of the train, the trip took twice as long ~ from 30mins to an hour.

When I arrived at Musashi, I saw Connie and was very surprised since I thought she was still in China with Benson. But it turned out that she got off the plane just this morning. hahahs.
The food arrived and I ordered a fancy looking Lemon Ice Tea.
There were many people waiting inline for a seat (usually you'd have to wait aprrox 30mins to an hour) but since Karin booked our table a week early, we had no problem with getting our seatings.
Ambiance of the place was very good. We had Japanese business men laughing their way off with sake and families coming in for a fancy dinner.
The food was exceptionally well cooked and presented but I was not very impressed with the sashimi boat.
It mostly just had unnecessary decorations and such on it... barely anything edible.
Total cost for the six of us girls was approximately $200AUD and Karin paid for us all so that was pretty nice. ( ̄▽ ̄)


We then headed off into the empty City streets and headed towards Capitols for our sticker photos.
As we arrived up the stairs, I found some of the male workers at Capitols staring at us..
I found that extremely uncomfortable.
Anyways we took some photos here and there. Then I headed home while the girls head towards French Reviera for their dessert.



YESSSS I BLAME CITYRAIL FOR NOT ALLOWING ME TO ENJOY MY NIGHT !

I called Conan while I was on my way to Central station as I was walking through the park by myself.....
That seriously freaked me out...
ANDDDD I forgot to reply to his texts and didn't pick up his calls after so LOL! He thought I got raped.
SORRY CONANANA ~~|・ω・`)



Labels: , , , ,

"HAPPY BDAY TO KARIN CHINGGGG ~" was Posted On: Monday, April 19, 2010 @5:42 AM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»