ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 UNSW OPEN DAY + ELLEN'S BDAY OUTING
I went to UNSW open day with Benson and my brother, Peter.
But they kinda left to engineering lectures while I went to the business info desks so afterwards while they were stuck inside their lecture, I bumped into Kevin Wu and we kinda caught up on things since I haven't really talked to him since he left mono which was in yr9.
To me personally, UNSW open day was more informative than any other open day.
After a while, I left with Peter to Ellen's Bday lunch! while Benson went with "the boys" to play soccer.



We ate at Musashi ~~ mmmmmm.... and karaoke at K1!



And finally, we finished the day with photos at Capitols~

Labels: , ,

"UNSW OPEN DAY + ELLEN'S BDAY OUTING" was Posted On: Saturday, September 3, 2011 @9:33 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»