ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 NEW MUST LISTEN !!!
I don't know how I could have missed this singer and why I didn't find him earlier!
JAY'ED is like the ultimate BOMB in japanese rnb ~


It all happened after I found DJ KAORI's new album - JMIX-III, and as I was skimming through the previews I noticed that I kept replaying the forth track in the album.
So I went out and found who the singer of the song was. And yeah ~
That's how it all happened.


I've noticed that JAY'ED's English is very VERY good.
Like no accent and actually makes sense type of good. And that's pretty hard to find in Japanese singers.
Also I just adore his voice. It's so smooth and soothing.
All in all, I really recommend him to any rnb lover or even all music lovers -- check him out! It'll be worth it ~


Here's a MV of the forth track in DJ KAORI's JMIX-III I kept replaying ~
JAY'ED ft. JUJU「EVERYBODY」




Also check out DJ KAORI's JMIX-III while you're at it !



Artist : DJ Kaori
Album : DJ KAORI’S JMIX Ⅲ
Genre : Electronic / Dance
Language : Japanese
Release Date : 25/11/09

TRACKLIST
1. Lotta Love (m-flo MINMI)
2. Kiss Kiss Kiss (DJ HASEBE REMIX) (BENI)
3. YOU ARE MY STAR (AI)
4. Everybody (JAY’ED)
5. 希望の唄 (FUNKY MONKEY BABYS)
6. WHAT A FEELING (安室奈美恵)
7. ガラガラ GO!!! (BIGBANG)
8. Garden (May J. feat.DJ KAORI、Diggy-MO’、クレンチ&ブリスタ)
9. 今でもずっと (Spontania feat.伊藤由奈)
10. 素直になれたら (JUJU feat.Spontania)
11. 永遠 (BoA)
12. 紅空 (lecca)
13. アベマリア (MINMI)
14. 今夜はブギー・バック (TOKYO No.1 SOUL SET+HALCALI)
15. LOVE (DJ KAWASAKI REMIX) (青山テルマ)
16. S・A・Y・O・N・A・R・A (DJ KAORI)
17. MY HEAVEN (BIGBANG)
18. SHOCK-運命- (黒木メイサ)
19. Yes (宏実)
20. 泣きたくなるけど (傳田真央)
21. think of U (Crystal Kay)
22. さよならをキミに… (Tiara feat.Spontania)
23. Diggin’On U (清水翔太)
24. With You~君といつまでも~ (KG feat MAY’S)
25. 君といたい (SPHERE feat 傳田真央)
26. もう一度… (童子-T feat.BENI)
27. 会えなくても (WISE feat.西野カナ


PREVIEW
DOWNLOAD

credit::
video @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uj-ZdmztlU
previews @: http://www.haoting.com/musiclist/ht_ae01bfd61846c974.htm
info @: http://www.haoting.com/musiclist/ht_ae01bfd61846c974.htm
download @: http://www.mediafire.com/?wnn4ztmmrzu

Labels:

"NEW MUST LISTEN !!!" was Posted On: Friday, December 11, 2009 @4:28 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»