ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 GRADUATION!
As we go on

We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
From whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever ~

Well today (actually yesterday since it's past 12am), I graduated year 10 from Tempe High School.
Even though I have just arrived in this school at the beginning of this year, it is now time for me to leave in order to continue my journey of finding success. Through that I meant transferring to St George Girls High School.
Many fun and exciting moments have been shared throughout the year with not just 10W but the rest of the Tempe students. 
We have cried together, laughed together, mucked around together, taken pictures in lessons together, dozed off in class together, ate together, even going to the toilet together! *chuckles*
Throughout the year, I have made many MANY new friends at Tempe. They not only supported me, but also helped me out in times of need and distress. I truly appreciate all that you guys have offered me: the hand that welcomed me into the new school, the same hand that waved at me, patted me on the back, ruffled my hair, pinched my cheeks, flicked my face and most importantly, gave me that reassuring hug that everyone needs once in a while.
I'm sure I will treasure every single second that I have spent my yr10 days at Tempe in my heart and keep it there for as long as I live. 
Never forget.
All in all, I would just like to show my gratitudes towards all the fantastic students of Tempe High. You have truly shown me what true friendship and love is really like.  
I hope all the students do well in their future years of studies and make sure you aim as high as you can; no one can stop you from what you want to do. Remember, it's YOUR life. So set YOUR own goals and live YOUR own dreams.

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YR10s OF 2009 !

Labels: ,

"GRADUATION!" was Posted On: Friday, December 11, 2009 @1:31 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»