ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 MORE GRATITUDES!
I would like to thank JESSICA MA, JANET YI & KAREN VIEN for their farewell letters, EDWARD ZHENG for his X'mas card & DAMIAN YU for the big bouquet of flowers & X'mas card.






Also I would like to thank 10W for being such a wonderful class!
Yes, I know we have already shed a few tears during the speeches. However even as I'm typing this, my eyes water up from just thinking about all the times we had - Just suddenly not being able to see your gorgeous faces at school anymore is a dreadful and frightening thing.


To Karen's question of : "Hey Annie, do you think we'll still be friends forever?"
Well to answer your question Karen:
Nothing in this world lasts forever. Just like the flowers Damian bought me. They'll die sooner or later.
But until the day that I die (just like the flowers), I will treasure our friendship like how a child treasures their first teddy bears.
So you better be prepared to be spammed with phone calls, emails and invites to outings woman!
And this applies to all 10W students!

Labels:

"MORE GRATITUDES!" was Posted On: Friday, December 11, 2009 @1:46 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»