ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 swimming carnival? NAHHH ~
heh. I'm meant to be at the swimming carnival right now.
but FCK STUFF THAT! Lets just stay home and hardcore study like those other Good Ole Asians.


School is a pain.. cause I gotta get up at 5am and come home at 9pm after tuition classes. 
Oh I miss those carefree co-ed school days.
(;_・)


---
I found out Kerry goes to a tutor near my tutor yesterday!
What a coincidence. :O
---
something that happened after Chemistry tuition class yesterday :-
Julia (chemistry tuition teacher) : Sorry guys but it's most probably you guys are gonna have the same teacher for HSC. SO START SUCKING UP TO YOUR TEACHERS ! ( ´∀`)
Me : NUUUU !!! That means I'm gonna fail physics. (,,#゚Д゚)
Julia : No you're not.
Me : Even Mr Chu-Chu (physics tuition teacher) said he was crazy! (,,#゚Д゚)
Julia : How come?
Me : Okay.. this was what he said to us on the first lesson - "okay guys, I'm sick of teaching the syllabus so I'm not gonna teach you the syllabus. I'm gonna teach you guys PHYSICS" (  ゚,_ゝ゚)
Julia : Yeah. Don't listen to him. 
(^ ^)


So now I'm relying on Julia's notes for HSC. 
I'm fine with it because it's coming from a Baulkham Hills 
High ex student.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

Labels: , ,

"swimming carnival? NAHHH ~" was Posted On: Friday, February 12, 2010 @1:40 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»