ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 ANIMANIA SYDNEY '10

So I checked my email today and found out that the admin of Animania sent me something about the upcoming events ~ (Since I was part of Animaia '09)



And surprisingly there's gonna be a Japanese Summer Festival Natsu Matsuri which is gonna showcase both traditional & modern dancen' traditional Japanese instruments.




The details are stated below:
When: Saturday, February 6th 2010, 12:00 - 20:00
(Sorry but this is only for Sydneysiders ~)


Cost: FREE


Location: Palm Cove, Sydney Darling Harbour (next to IMAX)


There's also gonna be a cosplay parade starting from under the Pyrmont Bridge next to Habourside which will start at 1pm. (I might be in there so watch out. C: )
We the cosplayers will follow a specific route given to us by the admins and if any of yous are interested you can register to be involved in the parade ~ (registration closes on 29/01)


After the parade, there's gonna be cosplay performs that include whatever the hell the cosplayers come up with ; eg: Haruhi dance. heh ~


It's going to be LOTS of fun so I hope to see most of you anime fans living close to Sydney there!


One more note: 
The next Animania Festival of 2010 in Sydney is going to be held on the 20/03/10 @ the Australian Technology Park (ATP) and I've already pre-ordered my tickets!
So I'm expecting some of you guys to attend and come say hi !
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆


for more information please visit: http://animania.net.au/2009/news

credits: http://animania.net.au/2009/news

Labels: ,

"ANIMANIA SYDNEY '10" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @2:27 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»