ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


 fml.
Got super sick this morning and spewed on the train... yeah I know.. gross. = =;;
puked at recess and lunch after I ate my sandwich as well...
and now my mild cold's turned into a major flu. i think. grrrrrrrrrr!!!

Anyways, I went to check up on the Khalil tickets at the entertainment center today and all the tickets were sold out except for the VIP tickets. So unfortunately, I won't be attending his concert this year. ):
Went to CEO for an hour after that and then had lunch at Roll+ outside the Dixon Center.
The owners of that little restaurant were very very nice to me. I love their personalities! Adorable couple indeed.
(:

That's basically it. yeah.. shit day. embarrassed as shit. and feel super shit as well.

Labels: ,

"fml." was Posted On: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 @8:30 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»